"No, no, no." Daywalker" , "Deathwalkers", That’s Gonna Get Confusing Real Fast. Keep ot simple…SAY MY NAME.”
Blade….his back in the game !!
From Mighty Avengers #9 .
MBTI examples » fictional characters
an ISTP » Daryl Dixon (AMC The Walking Dead)
- ISTPs are often action orientated. They are usually drawn to risky, exciting or thrilling activities. Based on this predisposition, the ISTP is usually not interested in conventional or repetitive routines.
- In their spare time, the ISTP usually enjoys being outdoors, watching sporting events, and participating in adventurous activities. Their natural hand-eye coordination tends to make them skilled in physical activities or working with tools.
- On a team, the ISTP will often resolve conflict through logical explanations and reasoning, motivate team members to action and treat people in a fair and equitable manner.
- In their interaction with people, their focus for action can result in neglecting the personal needs of others. The ISTP is generally not comfortable with emotions and tends to neglect this aspect of themselves and others.
- The ISTP may be shy around people they are getting to know and generally keep to themselves unless they feel particularly passionate about a topic or are driven into action by a situation.
- ISTPs are generally quiet, spontaneous, adaptable, easygoing, and logical. They tend to focus their energy inward and reenergize through spending time on their own.
- At work, the ISTP will often gather and organize information in a way that makes it understandable; focus on the ‘doing’ aspect of a project; prefer working on their own ; respect colleagues for their ability to complete tasks; potentially break the rules when challenging inefficient processes; focus on completing tasks without unnecessary discussions or effort; desire freedom to complete a task within their own timeframe and remain calm during crisis or difficult situations.
(× & × & ×)
Wes Anderson, Natalie Andrewson
Gladiator: Maximus Decimus Meridius [ISTP]
Ti: Maximus never tells anyone what’s going on in his thoughts. He’s an intensely personal and secretive man, who prefers to deal with all his troubles internally (his grief is even in silence). Only when he has fully formulated a plan and tested its logic in his mind does he share it with his co-conspirators. Maximus uses logic to approach any situation and calculate his odds. He acts according to his logical principles rather than external influences.
Se: He is observant and appreciative of his surroundings and nature. Maximus notices a bird on the battlefield. His reminiscences about home are all rich with sensory perceptions — how things look, sound, and taste. Maximus easily handles a sword and has good reflexes. He sizes up every situation in each arena and quickly discerns how to survive, relying on his natural instincts to do so. Maximus sees and seizes opportunities as they come to him.
Ni: His ability to observe and follow that train of thought to its origins and motives allows him to see through Commodus. Maximus foresees what will happen to his family, as well as what will become of him if he’s found out before he can win over the crowd. He envisions one goal for himself — to avenge the murder of his wife and child, and to return Rome back to the people as the last emperor commanded — and when that is finished, dies in peace. Maximus has very vivid visions of the afterlife.
Fe: Even though his nature for independence comes first, later on Maximus learns to adapt better to his surroundings and win the people over to his influence. He struggles to handle his own emotions and would rather push them aside than directly deal with them. His primary drive for vengeance is not the wrong done to him, but to avenge the manner of his innocent wife and son’s death. Maximus is compassionate enough of other people’s feelings to not kill Commodus in front of Lucilla’s son.
I think he’s ISFJ but this is really cool either way.
Architect: Steve Areen
Image: Steve Areen
See more about the home built in 6 weeks for $9,000 here